Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
are they available through Toyota (or elsewhere) for non TT FJ's? I know they are being hawkish about other components (mirrors/bumpers etc) but I do like the foglamps the TT has and would like to add a set to my 07 TRD.
Larry

TRD SE

·
Premium Member
683 Posts
Which fog lights are you referring to? The front bumper mounted (of brush guard) FJ fog lights? Those are available as an accessory.

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
yes the bumper mounted ones. I figured they may be available. I'd love to have a set that matches those on the TT. I am guessing the ones that Toyota sells as an accessory are the same ones having just looked at the Toyota website. The TT SE on display at the auto show in Atlanta didnt have the FJ covers on them probably to avoid potential theft.
Larry

TRD SE

·
Banned
2,998 Posts
They are not just a TTSE option. They can be had as an accessory for any FJC. Yesterday at TRDSource (Claremont Toyota) they were selling the set for $220.

They are Hella 500 lights with the FJ covers. You can buy the Hellas for $60 and the covers off eBay for a lot less than the sale price of $220 plus tax.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts