Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, first post here.

I tried using the search feature above but didn't pull any real result, rather nothing helpful.

Is there a place where the TT and the TRD are compared side by side? I guess I really want to know what the difference in them are. Best I can find is blacked out accessories and an upgraded stereo system in the TT. Is there more to it than that? Id Like to be knowledgeable when going to dealership and get what I really want.

Also, any word on getting 2011 TT's in the south, Georgia specifically?

Thanks
Steve

·
Banned
7,381 Posts
Via the Toyota website.
Trails Team. Army Green exterior color. That plus a color-keyed roof make this an FJ unlike any other. Add a blacked-out grille, mirrors, door handles and bumpers, and there's no doubt this Special Edition means business. It's also got features like Active Traction Control (A-TRAC), TRD 6-spoke Special Edition alloy wheels, trail-tuned Bilstein® shocks, rock rails and an electronically controlled locking rear differential.
TRD PACKAGE
Looking for something different? Confident? Race-inspired? Well, we left no stone unturned on the 2011 FJ Cruiser with the TRD Package. It rolls with TRD 16-in. 6-spoke alloy wheels and hefty BFGoodrich® All-Terrain tires. You’ll also appreciate the TRD-developed, high-speed–tuned Bilstein® shocks to get you in, and out, of tricky situations gracefully. And you’ll find it with TRD decals.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I saw that, so does that mean no A-trac and no locker on the TRD?

Are high-speed–tuned Bilstein® shocks and trail-tuned Bilstein® shocks the same just word smithed for two different ads?

I am wondering if the TT is just an upgraded TRD?

·
Premium Member
3,394 Posts
Me to I can't imagine TRD not being 4x4 craziness. Welcome to the site. Only auto's can do donuts:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts