Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I took pics of practically everyone on my Saturday morning Jacoby trail run during the only difficult part. We were spotted by Cowboy4x4 (a.k.a. Thomas).

I'll put all the pics here for you to download. Remember to enlarge the photo to fullsize before saving it to your computer. You have to click the yellow bar above the pic if it is there.

Enjoy.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Nice shots Poker. Came close to that rock on the right! What's on the left, another rock?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nice shots Poker. Came close to that rock on the right! What's on the left, another rock?
Yeah, this is the only hair raising squeeze in Jacoby. You can avoid it by driving over a gravel mound on the right but you might slide in to the river. There is a pic in the forum of somebody driving over that mound in a different scheduled run.

Kokopeli

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
I can't wait to get back to Big Bear. Just waiting on Greg's email!

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I can't wait to get back to Big Bear. Just waiting on Greg's email!
We are either going June 20-22 or July 25-27. We'll be going with more people and will need a bigger house.

It would be great if it was on the same weekend as you guys. I'd like to hit a trail with familiar faces.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts

Did you get a chance to use the lights while you were up there? How did you like them?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Did you get a chance to use the lights while you were up there? How did you like them?
I did not get to use them in Big Bear.

I did use them on that lonely road to Death Valley (2) a couple weeks ago. They were point incorrectly (down) and I still haven't aimed them yet.

I had them on during the Death Vally runs so I could be seen through the dust. It appear it made a difference since Dom and Mo commented positively.

·
Registered
695 Posts
Nice photos!! Jacoby was the one I should have been on if I had not been a few minutes too late for the 8AM run. I'll want to that one soon.

Anyone have GPS waypoints to share?

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Nice photos!! Jacoby was the one I should have been on if I had not been a few minutes too late for the 8AM run. I'll want to that one soon.

Anyone have GPS waypoints to share?
I should since I think I had my GPS tracking on at the time. I haven't downloaded the data from the Garmin yet. I'll let you know when I do.

It's a quick easy run. Probably less than 1 hour IMO.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Great pictures! I'm the last FJ (sandstorm)! That is boboso in the white TT after the Tundra. I've gotta find some contact information for him, I have several photos of the back of his FJ LOL.

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
pokerDawg, your photography is first rate :bigthumb:. The pictures are so clear with great color and contrast. Hope to run a trail with you sometime so maybe I can get some good photos of my rig too :).

1 - 20 of 31 Posts