Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,165 Posts
GOT PANDA?:jester: Sweet pics of your TT!!:rocker:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Very nice! Can't wait to get mine.

·
Registered
499 Posts
hah i wanted to make a new name as pandafj but you already took it, all my little cousins and family members call the fj "panda" and when it dirty it gets the name Panda FJ written all over it.. along with a bunch of ">=(" faces.. and of course an array of penises

·
Premium Member
17,099 Posts
Looks nice!

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,084 Posts
Great looking rig! Now go get it dirty!!!

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
hah i wanted to make a new name as pandafj but you already took it, all my little cousins and family members call the fj "panda" and when it dirty it gets the name Panda FJ written all over it.. along with a bunch of ">=(" faces.. and of course an array of penises
I think you could still get the plate since you are in a different state. Mine are SoCal plates.

You could prolly do DRTPNDA, BIGPNDA, FJPANDA, PNDAFJC, PNDATOY, TOYPNDA.

I got the plate for a number of reasons... last name is Pandy, girlfriend thinks Kung Fu Panda reminds her of me (just because me likes food and has a belly to prove it), the Panda 86 in the Japanese cartoon series Initial D (black and white Toyota Corolla drift machine), my BMW's plates say WLDPNDA...

·
Catalyst
9,205 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts