Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just traded in my TTUE to millstoyota.com on Saturday. Long story, but I needed 4 doors due to a job change. 6 speed. About 11,000 miles on it. I basically just broke it in for you. Not affiliated with the dealership at all. Just making the forum aware. It's not listed on their site yet.

In case you're wondering. I picked up a 2015 4Runner Trail...

·
Registered
126 Posts
Just checked their website and it is listed for $32,900.. Good price

·
Registered
155 Posts
wow that is a sweet ass deal lol...someone should definitely pick it up at that price...wow you could probably buy it and turn around to sell it for a profit

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
That's actually a great price for a TTUE! Current blue book on my 2013 6MT with 18,000 miles is around $33K right now.

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
City, STate please...
Just traded in my TTUE to millstoyota.com on Saturday.
Willmar Toyota Dealer Location | Mills Toyota New & Used Car Dealer MN

We are located at:
3700 US Hwy 71 S
Willmar, MN 56201

877-825-3957
320-231-1160

For a TTUE manual with 11K, that's a heck of a price. As in "flying to get it then driving home" good. Hopefully some forum member grabs that thing quick.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
I would love to have this FJ... Unfortunately, I need rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder after the summit and it will be hard enough to drive my auto fj much less a manual.
Hoping there will be others in the future.

How can this be 4WD part-time. I thought the manual trans was 4WD all the time? Is that not true?

·
Registered
894 Posts
That will be gone over the weekend for sure killer deal for sure!!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
I would love to have this FJ... Unfortunately, I need rotator cuff surgery on my right shoulder after the summit and it will be hard enough to drive my auto fj much less a manual.
Hoping there will be others in the future.

How can this be 4WD part-time. I thought the manual trans was 4WD all the time? Is that not true?
Manual is a full time 4x4. Also, all manuals have rear lockers. They probably just used the generic description of the Auto.

·
Registered
894 Posts
Bought it! Now I have to figure out a way to pick it up (or have it shipped).

Congratulations I knew it wouldn't be long before it was gone. I bought mine out of state too, I flew out and drove home. Good luck:clap:

·
Premium Member
4,733 Posts
Bought it! Now I have to figure out a way to pick it up (or have it shipped).
Awesome! Fly there and drive it home! I just did this in February, flying from Denver to Augusta GA.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts