Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I searched the forum for a while I couldn't find a discussion post on the doors though. My question is what are the pros and cons to metal tech vs adventure doors. Those are the only companies I have found that make the tube doors. If another company makes them please let me know.

·
Premium Member
17,639 Posts
I don't know that their are any posts on exactly what the OP is looking for. But really imo it comes down to looks and quality.

MT doors fit the lines of the FJ better imo and most people haven't had any issues. The latch design or latch itself could be improved, but its only a minor item.

I haven't seen any of the other tube doors in person so no comment there.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know that their are any posts on exactly what the OP is looking for. But really imo it comes down to looks and quality.

MT doors fit the lines of the FJ better imo and most people haven't had any issues. The latch design or latch itself could be improved, but its only a minor item.

I haven't seen any of the other tube doors in person so no comment there.
Hey, Thanks a lot I did go threw the search just didn't find anything relating to the pros and cons of the two doors. I have seen that a lot of people run the MT doors tho, I was looking at pics , to me imo i saw that the latch looks better on the non MT doors due to I will be using it for a daily driver.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts