Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Anyone know when we can order a set of these, I am tempted to get the MT one's just realeased, but would like these one's if possible, any updates ?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Believe me...we've been waiting on these for what seems like forever. Send either Jason Demello or MetalTech a PM...they are the two companies with waiting lists for tube doors.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #186
I talked to Jason the other day and he has a couple of people on the waiting list. If you are interested in the doors you really need to send a private message to JDEMELLO or email [email protected]offroad.com and let him know you are interested in the doors. I'm sure if there are enough people committed to buying the doors he'll build them faster. :bigthumb:

·
Registered
320 Posts
Not to hijack this but if you can find a cheap tubing bender or someone who has one you can do them yourself, I did mine on a weekend, really easy once you get rolling, that is if you cannot wait for those sweet ones from demello.:rocker:

·
Registered
168 Posts
Honestly I was in a huge hurry earlier in the year. Now it's cold as balls so I can wait till spring to spend the money :)
I feel the same now, probably wouldn't use them until May. But, if we bug them now, we MIGHT have them by spring (is what im hopeing :bigthumb:)

·
Registered
127 Posts
Those are the bombdiggety!!!:rocker:

·
Registered
8,951 Posts
I want um' but Just can't afford chit'... some day...

I can visualize a custom soft door to enclose the
cab during off weather, that can be removed in a
few minutes and stored in the back, like the jeeps
have...

·
Registered
337 Posts
Maybe I have to go back through the 20 pages of this thread for a price, but I would love to get some tube doors like sbechtold has. I know nothing is really easy, but something that one man could swap off for in town or off road would be very nice. Anyways, Demello (god willing) or another company (god I hope demello does this) that can mass produce these...whats the price?

roscoe

·
Registered
320 Posts
Yup, Metal tech, check em out.

·
Registered
3,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #200
8 years old. No price, no production. Still the best tube door design out there. I want these, not warrior, not metal tech.
Thank you... I love them. Total one-off's... never to be reproduced again. :) Find a good fabricator and have a set built.

181 - 200 of 200 Posts