Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
What model pet barrier? Custom?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Dibs on the barrier. PM will be sent. Thanks!

·
Registered
174 Posts
I don't have the cash for these right now, but the're pretty freakin' sweet! I hope you sell them soon, for your sake. Would you ever consider creating these "on demand" for people later on down the road?

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I don't have the cash for these right now, but the're pretty freakin' sweet! I hope you sell them soon, for your sake. Would you ever consider creating these "on demand" for people later on down the road?
My buddy and I have thought about it BUT as you see I've had these advertised for a week with no one buying them. I think a lot of people like the idea of having tube doors and once you buy them and use them you never want to wheel without them. Problem is sinking that initial 300 bucks to get them. I just don't think there is enough profit in it for our time to build one or two sets here and there.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
if i didn't already have tube doors i would buy them cause, your right once you go tube door you never go back

1 - 20 of 21 Posts