·
Premium Member
1,322 Posts
Ready for tube fenders!!!

·
Registered
85 Posts
No set release date, sorry.

Subscribe to email notices for new product announcements, its the best way to hear about it. The sidebar on most any page of warriorproducts.com has the signup form on the bottom.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Posting an update so you all can feel a little more involved in the process here. I don't want you guys in the dark on what's going on, and I'd definitely like everyone to be excited about our products.

First thing. We will be releasing the FJC flares in steel only. You may have seen on the Jeeps that we offer diamond plate and black diamond plate tops, but on the FJC it will be way too tricky to make them work. You will however be able to order the steel with or without coatings, for those that want to paint match them.

Just to let you all know, we haven't lost sight of this, we're just dilligently working away on these flares. The bubbly body of the FJC makes producing an accurate and mass produceable flare quite tricky. Heck, it even makes producing a jig quite the challenge. If anyone happens to have a source on a totaled FJC (front damage) and would like to send the cut off rear 1/4 panels my way to keep as a jig for building the rear, I'd be more than happy :)

At this point, we've tossed all prototypes out the window. We are re-working our mount system. Once this is perfected, the next big hurdle will be the tube work, but a solid couple of days plugging away at test pieces should get us pretty close to having a nice fitting set of tubes. Final step will be the top skin and welding/finishing which in the spectrum is quite easy.

Our final version won't vary from the prototypes much so we will be able to use the photography we've already captured (which you haven't seen). A little paperwork and a press release and we'll be good to go.

I'm really hoping to have these out by the end of March...hopefully that excites some people.

·
Premium Member
667 Posts
cant wait :rocker:

·
Premium Member
829 Posts
That is definitely good to hear in the market. What type of coverage are we taling about? I am sitting at over 2 wider due to long travel suspension and beadlocks.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Can't wait on the tube fender flares...IF you need someone to model them in TX, I'll gladly volunteer my truck :)

·
Registered
3,087 Posts
I hope a full set of these becomes the April giveaway! These are awesome on the jeeps and would be a great alternative to stock flares on the FJ.

·
Premium Member
745 Posts
Posting an update so you all can feel a little more involved in the process here. I don't want you guys in the dark on what's going on, and I'd definitely like everyone to be excited about our products.

First thing. We will be releasing the FJC flares in steel only. You may have seen on the Jeeps that we offer diamond plate and black diamond plate tops, but on the FJC it will be way too tricky to make them work. You will however be able to order the steel with or without coatings, for those that want to paint match them.

Just to let you all know, we haven't lost sight of this, we're just dilligently working away on these flares. The bubbly body of the FJC makes producing an accurate and mass produceable flare quite tricky. Heck, it even makes producing a jig quite the challenge. If anyone happens to have a source on a totaled FJC (front damage) and would like to send the cut off rear 1/4 panels my way to keep as a jig for building the rear, I'd be more than happy :)

At this point, we've tossed all prototypes out the window. We are re-working our mount system. Once this is perfected, the next big hurdle will be the tube work, but a solid couple of days plugging away at test pieces should get us pretty close to having a nice fitting set of tubes. Final step will be the top skin and welding/finishing which in the spectrum is quite easy.

Our final version won't vary from the prototypes much so we will be able to use the photography we've already captured (which you haven't seen). A little paperwork and a press release and we'll be good to go.

I'm really hoping to have these out by the end of March...hopefully that excites some people.
Yes---definetly stoked!!!

1 - 20 of 57 Posts