Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 84 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to chime in to see if any meets or just hang outs are in order. I would like to get together a group of FJ's and go get lunch or something. I see a lot of cruiser's around here but haven't really met any of them. what do you guys think???

Matt

By the way here is my Sandstorm!!!!!!!!!

http://inlinethumb30.webshots.com/40285/2367510530103411147S500x500Q
85.jpg

And a little logo I made into a car trail sticker if anyone wants one I can make it happen!!!!!!!!!!

http://inlinethumb35.webshots.com/42658/2396285330103411147S500x500Q85.jpg

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yea we should set something up when we have some time. I always see FJ's on the road just never see any of us hang out. Sounds like it could be fun.

·
Registered
80 Posts
I was in Tulsa week before last in my FJC, and saw a few others. Good luck with the gathering.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Consider me part of the Tulsa FJ club as of last weekend. Just picked up my FJ from OKC and am loving it so far. Installing my damaged Trail-gear sliders on Thursday.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Consider me part of the Tulsa FJ club as of last weekend. Just picked up my FJ from OKC and am loving it so far. Installing my damaged Trail-gear sliders on Thursday.

We definitely have to meet up next week! I want to check out the flows on the FJ! let me know or pm me so that we can set up a meeting.

Thanks,

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
Forum newb here. :wave:

I sold my 360whp MR2 and bought an FJ last week. I'm afraid that the MR2 club won't accept me in my FJ , so I'm going to need a new crew to meet up with.

My FJ is an 07 Voodoo Blue 4x4 with leather interior. It still has the factory wheels and tires, but hopefully I can change that before too long. Looking forward to meeting some other FJ owners!

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Forum newb here. :wave:

I sold my 360whp MR2 and bought an FJ last week. I'm afraid that the MR2 club won't accept me in my FJ , so I'm going to need a new crew to meet up with.

My FJ is an 07 Voodoo Blue 4x4 with leather interior. It still has the factory wheels and tires, but hopefully I can change that before too long. Looking forward to meeting some other FJ owners!
Nice to Meet You TULSAFJ Lets meet up this weekend!!! Grab a beer or do lunch or whatever let me know. I'm from Texas so I can BBQ

Matt

·
Registered
3 Posts
That sounds like fun, but I'm probably going to be traveling this weekend. If my plans change, I'll shoot you a PM and we can do the BBQ thing. (I love me some BBQ!) My brother mentioned that he would like to drive the trails at Tall Grass Prairie in Osage Co, so if I don't leave town, that's always an option too.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That sounds like fun. I'm up for whatever. I am real good friends with Jim Norton Toyota and We plan on having a cookout this Sunday. I play guitar and vocals in a band and the GM's son plays with us. That's how I got the Black TRD Rims.

Let me know

·
Registered
3 Posts
So you're in a band, huh? :rocker: I bought my FJ from Jim Norton..... that place is NICE. I hadn't seen it since the remodel. I'll be in town after all, so I'll send you a PM when I figure out what I'll be doing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So you're in a band, huh? :rocker: I bought my FJ from Jim Norton..... that place is NICE. I hadn't seen it since the remodel. I'll be in town after all, so I'll send you a PM when I figure out what I'll be doing.
Sweet! Let me know, We always have something going on @ my house I plan on doing some painting tomorrow on the FJ if the weather permits. I've already blacked my FJ out but I'm thinking of throwing on another coat or two or three. Here is my FJ by the way in case you haven't seen me driving around.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I'm a student at the University of Tulsa and I see atleast 4 Fj's at school... all of them voodoo blue (including mine :)) maybe I am seeing you guys all around town too?!

·
Registered
917 Posts
I have in-laws in Tulsa and visit them a few times a year. With that said I doubt the timing would work out but someone please keep track of me on a friends list or something. My in-laws would love to watch the little one while I'm in the area. Also theirs a web site called brushbeaters.com that is a group of jeepers from NE Oklahoma, SW Missouri, and NW Ark. They have a few areas they ride. Like Ft. Scott (Kansas Rocks Rec. Park) and A few other places in Oklahoma. Anyway for those of you looking to go off roading you may join up with them. I know a man on this forum with an FJ who rides with them, He's showed me around the park by Ft. Scott KS. Might also check out brush beaters on you tube. It might give you an idea of what Kansas has to offer. I personally cannot wait to make it back there this spring.

·
Premium Member
540 Posts
Nice rig!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Just picked up my FJ from Jim Norton Toyota in Tulsa Friday night. Would be interested in getting together with other area FJ owners - I'm in a learning mode on this vehicle.

Bill

1 - 20 of 84 Posts