Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I need to sell my beloved fun/project car. The body is not so desireable as it has been completely stripped inside and out of anything the factory sent it with. Call it an incomplete project...or a nice way to transport all the cool gear stuffed inside. :) Here's what I've got:

*Edit* Link for some photos: Picasa Web Albums - DeAnna - Patricks stuff

94 Miata

New Mazda Longblock 1.8L Engine
Polished Intake Manifold
Black Powdercoated Cam Cover with Polished Lettering
Full FMII Turbo Kit includes: Fully Programmable Link ECU with keypad, MAP sensor, programmable wastegate actuator, knock sensor, Air Temp Sensor, Bosch 4 wire O2 Sensor, RC Engineering 550cc/min Injectors, NGK Plugs, Garrett Ball Bearing Turbo w/internal wastegate, FM Cast Exhaust Manifold, FM Cast Turbine Outlet, FM Downpipe, FM Heat Shield, CAI, Front Mount Intercooler with all piping, FM Blow off Valve
Magnecore 8.5mm Plug Wires
New Factory Mazda Ignition Coils w/black powdercoated mounting bracket
Spal Fans
Ron Davis Racing Aluminum Radiator
FM Suspension Tower Brace w/Hood Prop
FM Adjustable Sway Bars (front and rear)
Cobalt Heim Joint End Links (front and rear)
Cobalt HD Sway Bar Brackets (front)
KYB AGX Shocks (front and rear)
FM Springs (front and rear)
FM Rear Upper Shock Mounts
Full Polyurethane suspension bushings with offset sleeves to allow for a WIDE range of alignment options.
FM High Flow Stainless Cat
FM Stainless Turbo Exhaust (single exit)
Polyurethane Exhaust Hangers
16x7.5 SSR Competition Rims
McGard Spline Drive Lug Nuts (very trick lug nuts)
215/40 R16 Toyo T1-S Tires (plenty of tread but have been unused for 2 years)
Hard Dog Hard Core Hardtop Roll Bar with single diagonal (SCCA approved)
Willans 4 pt super sport harness (brand new...never even attached to vehicle)
KG Works Starter Switch (have to order direct from Japan most of the time)
Sparco 350mm Steering wheel
Momo Steering Wheel Adapter
Factory Mazda Manual Steering Rack
Factory Mazda Shop Manual
Haynes Manual
All Receipts
Installation and tuning manuals for turbo kit

I'll try to post pics soon of the engine bay and wheels...or whatever I can get my hands on.

There is about 8,000 miles on this setup...with approx 106,000 on the chassis.

PRICE: $5,500 OBO.

Again, this is a good opportunity to buy all the upgrades for your miata...swap them to your chassis and you're done! I would recomend that all of this be done at the same time anyway to get the best out of each upgrade. Very Fast and very fun.

If no one is interested in the complete car, I may part it out.

Help a fellow FJ owner out...PM if interested. I can work out the picture deal and further descriptions. Heck, if you are relatively local to me, I'll help you swap it all out...could probably have it done over two weekends. :)

·
Registered
375 Posts
Pics? and price?

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Workin' on the pics...and the price is up for discussion. I put this up quickly to get the interest ball rolling. I'll be updating shortly.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Keep me posted...... thanks :)

·
Registered
2,950 Posts
Clerk that is a really really cool car. I loved my '92 as much as I love my FJ. Yours sounds like a total asskicker. I hope you get a lot for it because you have put so very much into it.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A2A - Unfortunately, you never get anywhere close to the value in 'mods' when you sell. Especially in the case of my miata...an unfinished project is the worst! However, it is an asskicker...especially now that it weighs somewhere around (or maybe slightly under) 2000lbs. I will miss it...and I will probably have another some day.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm working on the pics! Lol...I really am. I haven't posted it on any miata specific sites yet simply because I don't have any pics available to post, but I will. :) I hate selling stuff that I don't like...I'm really hating this sale.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts