Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok this time I am giving abit more notice. Got a week to see if anybody wants to join. Last sunday I had a blast. We met up with some Jeepers and made a day of it. I am getting tired of being the only FJ. Would like to see some fellow FJ's on the trail. Looking at meeting about Noon again in order to hit church first unless we decide to skip the festival in clarksville and camp Sat night. The long term forcast for this weekend is looking very good. If we decide to camp Sat we will make this a two day trip. If anybody wants to camp let me know and I can start getting me some free fire wood of of CL. Here are some pics and a video from last weekend.
http://youtu.be/bDYEPhQe2EY

[/IMG]

[/IMG]
[/IMG]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Damn, Wish I could go. I just got my FJ a few months ago and am wanting to do Turkey Bay or Superlift over in Hot Springs. I'm located in Memphis and need to test this thing out soon. I have to head to Savannah, GA that weekend. Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damn, Wish I could go. I just got my FJ a few months ago and am wanting to do Turkey Bay or Superlift over in Hot Springs. I'm located in Memphis and need to test this thing out soon. I have to head to Savannah, GA that weekend. Dave
Well I am always game so when you wanna head to TB let
Me know.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Would love to head down this weekend but I'm working. Thinking of going to Harlan in June and to the summit in July so gotta save the vac time. Went to Turkey Bay back in November, turkey bay after turkey day. Went to Lynnville In last sunday, place is called Interlake, don't know the area very good, but its about an hour drive away so that was good. I have friend who is into jeeps and he was telling me about a place near Bowling green to ride, will see what I can find out about that. I'll keep watching for the next ride...have fun.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Would love to head down this weekend but I'm working. Thinking of going to Harlan in June and to the summit in July so gotta save the vac time. Went to Turkey Bay back in November, turkey bay after turkey day. Went to Lynnville In last sunday, place is called Interlake, don't know the area very good, but its about an hour drive away so that was good. I have friend who is into jeeps and he was telling me about a place near Bowling green to ride, will see what I can find out about that. I'll keep watching for the next ride...have fun.
Thanks, I will be at Harlan for the RC ride. So far looks like I will be the only FJ with a bunch of jeeps again. Seems to be the norm.:boohoo:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts