Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just installed a pair of turn signal bulbs from you, they work great except for the fact that my interior indicators are now always on when my headlights are. I did order the new relay that I haven't had time to install yet, will the relay fix the issue or is there something else I need to do?

Attachments

·
Vendor
503 Posts
I just installed a pair of turn signal bulbs from you, they work great except for the fact that my interior indicators are now always on when my headlights are. I did order the new relay that I haven't had time to install yet, will the relay fix the issue or is there something else I need to do?
You'll need to install the LED relay module for them to operate correctly (no hyperflash etc..)

Feel free to give us a call if you need any troubleshooting tips: (314) 205-3033

Thanks!
Nick C.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I finally found time to get the relay installed. It did fix the hyperflash issue, but the indicators are still always glowing slightly when my headlights are on. There is a difference in brightness when the turn signals are on but the glow is still enough to be noticeable. Is there anything else I need to do to fix this?

·
Vendor
503 Posts
I finally found time to get the relay installed. It did fix the hyperflash issue, but the indicators are still always glowing slightly when my headlights are on. There is a difference in brightness when the turn signals are on but the glow is still enough to be noticeable. Is there anything else I need to do to fix this?
Please give us a call at your earliest convenience: (314) 205-3033

We will provide more troubleshooting tips and make sure you are taken care of

Nick C.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts