Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

First time post, and wish it would've been a more positive one. But the "Mrs." ran my MINT, no scratches, no dings, perfect paint.. 2013 FJ TT into the wall and I need some recommendations on an auto-body shop. Please let me know if anyone knows of any good ones in the Twin Cities (Minneapolis/St. Paul, MN) Region.

Much like all of you, I only want the absolute best! and I am particularly concern on the shops craftsmanship and ability to blend/match body paint.

*Crying softly in the corner.."
REaboutBlank
:mecry::mecry::mecry:

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
Bummer, wish I could help. Fortunately I haven't had to use the services of a body shop in years [knocking on wood].

·
Registered
472 Posts
Raymond Auto body on Pierce Butler in St Paul did a great job for us when my wife dinged up the Porsche a couple years ago. LaMettry's in Maple grove also did a fine job on her GTI that got bumper swiped by a guy going through a red light.

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
Raymond Auto body on Pierce Butler in St Paul did a great job for us when my wife dinged up the Porsche a couple years ago. LaMettry's in Maple grove also did a fine job on her GTI that got bumper swiped by a guy going through a red light.

Raymond has always been a great shop (I towed for them 20+ years ago) for the east side of town.

Rogers Master on the west side of town is another one I would recommend! (I used them when my glass installers scratched my hood installing my windshield in my 1st fj)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts