Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I sent off my paypal to join for the uber stickers etc but was wondering how long it typically takes to receive? Asking because I am PCS'ing from the address given and not sure it will catch up to me until Sep. time frame when I show up in Colorado. Thanks

·
Premium Member
1,359 Posts
As far as I know, there hasn't even been a final design chosen, at least not one that has been announced. That means we're all still waiting and may be for a while.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Based on the title of the thread:

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently, 4.23 in, 7.53 in).[7][8][9] The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
365 Posts
I sent off my paypal to join for the uber stickers etc but was wondering how long it typically takes to receive? Asking because I am PCS'ing from the address given and not sure it will catch up to me until Sep. time frame when I show up in Colorado. Thanks
I'm in the same boat. Considering that they're only stickers, they should be sent normal USPS... So, if you have your mail forwarded, they'll get to where you are.

--Matt

·
Premium Member
3,571 Posts
I sent an email asking about the sticker package just before I came across this thread. I will post the reply when I get it.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Based on the title of the thread:

While results vary across studies, the consensus is that the average human penis is approximately 12.9–15 cm (5.1–5.9 in) in length with a 95% confidence interval of (10.7 cm, 19.1 cm) (or, equivalently, 4.23 in, 7.53 in).[7][8][9] The typical girth or circumference is approximately 12.3 cm (4.85 in) when fully erect. The average penis size is slightly larger than the median size.

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:jester::jester:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts