Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,797 Posts
Not I. But my brother works at Cherner (sp) Lincoln Mercury there. Does that count?:cheers:
Didn't think so.

BTW, welcome to the forum! :wave:

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
there is a good sized group in Va-DC-Md area and also another group in Marland alone but they are on the other site ih8mud.com I am going to be back up there for business in alexandria and arlington area and hopefully going to meet them. they have a meet and greet at a sponsors dealership on Wed or Thu I think. PM me and I can give you their info.

·
Registered
357 Posts
The DC area FJ club is the FJ Bruisers.

FJBruisers.org - Home

Check out the Bruiser forum for local wheeling events.

-Ben

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
also the Capitol City Cruisers in VA-DC-MD city area. Dont know if they have a webpage too...but planning on stopping and seeing some if I can get there with my FJ on 5th of May.. :) :)

·
Registered
47 Posts
i'm in charlottesville

·
Registered
98 Posts
Definitely swing by and say 'Hi' to us Bruisers. I live in Arlington and work in Herndon, so I'm on 66 and the Toll Road quite often.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i was up there in February and missed the FJ Bruiser trail work that Sunday......but was able to attend meeting with Capitol City guys.

I am going to be up there again week of 15 Sep.....so if either of the groups have anything planned I would be interested in participating even if I needed to show up a day early or a day later in leaving.

PM me if anything between 13 and 20 Sep....please.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
fellas need help removing my DT Y-pipe and installing factory one. would give the person that helps the DT Ypipe or lunch..up to u lol, wanna get it off this weekend so let me know

1 - 16 of 16 Posts