Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I am selling my 2007 FJ LHD which I bought in the USA and brought home with me in early 2011. 35,000 miles, was balck with white roof, roof rack removed and now wrapped in matt black. Recently refurbished wheels and painted matt black, new stainless steel custom twin exhausts, led indicators on front (have 'black' LEDs for rear but won't pass MOT with them on), Thule US Bike rack. Located in Ascot. email [email protected] if interested.

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
Hello all you UK FJ owners, I'm currently trying to purchase one in the US and bring it back here, I live near Norwich and the local dealer looks after two or three. And not too far from Lakenheath either so see them around. I had a KZJ70 'Cruiser for 15 years but this is a jump to an FJ.

Interested to hear about the LPG conversions I've steered clear of this IDE, understand Toyota and LPG don't mix...

I've been quoted £750 to insure by Adrian Flux who insured my Cruiser OK haven't found anyone else. I know I can get parts from my guy at All-American in Holland.

Love to know more about your FJs and living with them in the UK

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi guys, I have a 2008 FJ sat on my drive. I am just trying to jack up the IVA test i Newcastle, is there any way around this?

You guys that have already imported an FJ .........any advice?

Cheers
Chris

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi all, I'm after a yellow (but would consider other colour) fj cruiser.

I'm based back in the UK (NE) now, these seem to be the hardest thing to get.. anyone on this forum ever interested in selling there fj or know one already for sale please let me know.

Thanks

AJ

·
Registered
2 Posts
I'm after an FJ cruiser, given this thread was geo-located near me I wanted to put it out there, if anyone knows of a yellow (would consider another colour) fj for sale, please let me know.

AJ

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
Well this thread has been knocking about for a while so thought I'd bump it and see if we can get together a UK FJ group....

Finally have my Cement here, I have a few unwanted bits, including wheels, tyres, floor mats, wheel covers and a new in the box Baja Ladder.... UK delivery only!

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
My Aussie Cement RHD is too cool to sell! :)
Pictures...

Is High Peak Peak District? If so I must have driven by on my way through to Yorkshire and Scotland on my first road trip in mine...

Attachments

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
From the posts it would appear that some have FJ's in the UK some are trying to get hold of them and some are selling... and a few of you are USAF so may or may not be in the UK any longer.

I thought I'd put this message out as there have been expressions of wanting to meet other owners, know who owns FJ's etc and I join in that sentiment but this thread goes back a few years now

If you own an FJ and would like to connect with other owners, maybe share info and bits and pieces, meet up for a day somewhere that works for all or some of us or anything else then drop me a PM, indicate if you are happy to share your email / location etc etc with others and I'll see if I can co-ordinate... if you know of anyone I've missed then pass this on please.

·
Registered
27 Posts
From the posts it would appear that some have FJ's in the UK some are trying to get hold of them and some are selling... and a few of you are USAF so may or may not be in the UK any longer.

I thought I'd put this message out as there have been expressions of wanting to meet other owners, know who owns FJ's etc and I join in that sentiment but this thread goes back a few years now

If you own an FJ and would like to connect with other owners, maybe share info and bits and pieces, meet up for a day somewhere that works for all or some of us or anything else then drop me a PM, indicate if you are happy to share your email / location etc etc with others and I'll see if I can co-ordinate... if you know of anyone I've missed then pass this on please.
A meet up is a great idea, I'm in.........

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi just got a beautiful blue FJ . Living in North West London locked up in my garage .. just :) it is bigger then I thought . Love it even more . Hope to attend a meet up soon with other UK owners

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,335 Posts
Hi just got a beautiful blue FJ . Living in North West London locked up in my garage .. just :) it is bigger then I thought . Love it even more . Hope to attend a meet up soon with other UK owners
Welcome.... post an intro and a picture on the Newbie thread too... I'm near Norwich, there are a few around here with the USAF base close by.

41 - 60 of 66 Posts