Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Was that paint free from a sponser or did you pay for it?

·
Registered
2,377 Posts
the [email protected]@!! the agony, what the heck..such a waste...any chance for cheap parts for sale? haha :lol:

·
Registered
4,362 Posts
Cool, I never knew it wasn't a stock FJ:rofl:. I always liked the way that one looked.

You see, the FJ Cruiser (aka the turtle) we built for Ultimate Adventure a few years back was actually a prototype truck and after a few years Toyota wanted it back to send to the crusher. (it all revolves around the legal dept not wanting this pre-production truck to end up being sold) Now we're not too upset about this as we knew it would happen some day and we'll definitely pull all the good parts and stuff them into something else down the road, but first how about one last hurrah! for the FJ?

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Brent, you need to post a pic of your rig and put it next to this one. It's pretty similar.

·
Premium Member
3,445 Posts
Read the link in the first post. The Ultimate FJ was actually a pre-production FJ and so they, Toyota, doesn't want someone to profit off of that fact as having a non-production FJ would probably draw quite a tiddy sum from the right person.

·
Registered
8,140 Posts
Read the link in the first post. The Ultimate FJ was actually a pre-production FJ and so they, Toyota, doesn't want someone to profit off of that fact as having a non-production FJ would probably draw quite a tiddy sum from the right person.
If i was Toyota i wouldn't want anyone buying a used post-production FJ... The fricken front ends fall off.

·
Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Brent, you need to post a pic of your rig and put it next to this one. It's pretty similar.
I parked next to it at the Toyota 50th Anniversary party. It was bad ass all dented up. The frame was reinforced, had a roll cage and atlas transfer case. It has a supercharged V6. This FJ caught my imagination. This FJ competing in the Top Truck and being driven like a rental will be great video and inspire us even more. Cheers to the FJC :cheers:

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
Come on Brent, I know you got pics. Post it up.

·
Premium Member
18,479 Posts
The Trail Team rigs go to the crusher as well. Too much liability to selling such vehicles.

·
Trail Snail
3,246 Posts
I already sent in the Top Truck Challenge Ballot couple days ago and ofcourse, the sole FJ Cruiser among the challengers had to be my top pick, followed by all the other FJs. :bigthumb:

1 - 20 of 42 Posts