Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello forum members!

Sadly, I recently sold my 07 FJ. I now have an Ultra Gauge MX 1.3 for sale for $50 including shipping. Comes with the Horizontal Surface Mount & Bracket plus the Toyota Tacoma/ Tundra CAN (the one needed for the FJ which allows you to read transmission temp and other non-standard outputs). The adhesive surface mount still has the original 3M backing (I used velcro) so it will be basically like new for you. Unit was purchased 12/19/15, so it is only 15 months old. Works perfect. I have original box, directions, and shipping label that shows order #/ date of purchase from Ultra Gauge. Here is a link for the item which gives you a list of its full capabilities (there are also tons of threads on it). PM me if interested.

https://ultra-gauge.com/ZC/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=57&zenid=ifd75pr6s898dql2n0hbg7m9e3

** IF YOU ARE NOT FAMILIAR WITH THIS UNIT, PLEASE DO NOT PM ME WITH TECH QUESTIONS- THERE ARE PLENTY OF FJ FORUM THREADS AND THE ABOVE WEB LINK FOR YOU TO DO YOUR RESEARCH**

Attachments

·
Premium Member
504 Posts
Nice! I'll take it. Sending PM.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Ultra-Gauge sold. Thanks!

·
Premium Member