Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to address the availability of trail times. We are short right now, and we are aware of it, we will be adding additional trail times soon. Every year we offer sponsors the opportunity to have a sponsor trail run (ex: "<Sponsorname> Alpine Loop Run") and that's what we are working through first. Once those get hammered out, we'll know what we still need and add more. To those of you who are registering and coming up dry, don't fret, we'll get more added a.s.a.p.

Thanks for the emails regarding it and sorry for taking so long in posting something here!

-J

·
Registered
81 Posts
Thanks for the update!

·
Premium Member
391 Posts
I just want to address the availability of trail times. We are short right now, and we are aware of it, we will be adding additional trail times soon. Every year we offer sponsors the opportunity to have a sponsor trail run (ex: "<Sponsorname> Alpine Loop Run") and that's what we are working through first. Once those get hammered out, we'll know what we still need and add more. To those of you who are registering and coming up dry, don't fret, we'll get more added a.s.a.p.

Thanks for the emails regarding it and sorry for taking so long in posting something here!

-J
Just registered had not read your post. please notify me when trail run become available.:mecry:

·
Premium Member
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
New trails are now available!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts