1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sold sold sold.

SOLD. Thanks buyer and fjcruiserforums.

Upgrades added are (in no particular order):
- Apple Carplay compatible headunit added (alpine ilx-007 also have original headunit if wanted)
- Upgraded speakers in dash and doors + small sub under driver's seat, vehicle doors, floor, cargo area, and roof have sound deadening
- Leather interior with heated seats added by dealership
- Passenger armrest
- TRD exhaust and TRD quickshifter-30% shorter throws than stock (have the gray shift knob that comes with the quickshifter, but it is not installed. also have a set of metal shift knobs from a 2013 TTSE that are lightly used)
- Tow package
- Rugged Ridge floor mats (also have Toyota carpet and all-weather mats that are new)
- Retrofit Bi-Xenon HID Projector headlights with LED drls built by Nestor (Nestah Edition) with Denso ballasts that are potted to be waterproof
- Fake beadlock rings removed (I still have them, easy to re-install)
- Black TTSE grille (I have the original white one as well, easy re-install)
- Goodyear Duratracs
- Tinted front windows
- Toyota side steps for OEM rock rails (easily removed if desired)
- Also have a set of 4inch speakers and OEM grilles for the rear pillars that I haven't installed yet.
Full disclosure: I backed into a parked car (yes, I’m an idiot) and dented a bumper wing (there is no bumper underneath, it is a trim piece). It was replaced for $80 by my insurance co’s body shop with an OEM piece. No damage was done to the bumper in any way.

A few people have asked why I'm selling. Truth be told, I wish I weren't. I occasionally have to drive clients and even with the upgrades, it's just not the best vehicle for what I need. I'd love to keep it as a 3rd car since it's great for camping trips and outdoor stuff, but it's just too expensive for me to keep as something I'll only use for that.

Attachments

·
Registered
22 Posts
My opinion is that the owners of 2014 TTUE are trying to get sticker for a used vehicle. The fact is that Toyota has not stopped making the FJ, they have only stopped selling them in this Country. That can all change on a moments notice. That being said I love the 2014 TTUE, but I can not justify the price for one. So I think I will just hang onto my low mileage 2008. GLWS

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Re: FS: PRICE DROP! 2014 6MT TTUE, 10,xxx miles, plus extras

Someone will jump on this! If it was for sale here in Alberta it would be gone. I was told not one TTU hit the lots of any of the dealerships before they were sold.

Looks good... I still like the white grill more.:)

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Still have the white grill (see mods list). Swing down to Michigan, and I'll throw it on before handing over the keys! :)

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Be patient. That thing is so cherry. I'm sure there are peeps out there losing sleep and pleading with their wives over this FJ as we speak. Very special Toyota right there.

Good luck Brotha!!

·
Registered
4,393 Posts
Ok, so 1600+ looks, no offers. Anyone have suggestions on what I should be pricing at?

Look at what they are selling for locally. That seems like a fine price for around here. I think the thing is that most of us already have FJs... Haha
Did you try your local listing?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Re: FS: PRICE DROP! 2014 6MT TTUE, 10,xxx miles, plus extras

Actually, you could probably list that at 45k here.

Ha. I wonder about that. I've seen crazy high listings on ebay, but not a lot of sales. I started at $41,500 and have dropped to where I'm at based on lack of response. I haven't posted in the regional forum because I figured most people looking would look in the buy/sell section?

·
Premium Member
3,408 Posts
Dude, tax day is a week away. Some of us are eating ramen and drinking tap water for the next couple of weeks.

Patience, young grasshopper.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts