Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of September's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 Trail Teams <>< <>< <*((^(((><
548 Posts
If someone can tell us what county the license plate is from (Middle East?) that may determine where the ladder is from. The running board is also something not typical.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If someone can tell us what county the license plate is from (Middle East?) that may determine where the ladder is from. The running board is also something not typical.

<>< <>< <>< <*((^(((><
This is a shot from an Australian FJ Forum. A member said the rails where:
“Demello X-Wing Sliders for FJ Cruisers”
I’ll try and find more pics.

Motor vehicle Tire Automotive tire Font Vehicle

·
Premium Member
11,134 Posts
G'Day,
Its not an Aussie FJ or ladder ... looks like its from the Middle East some where ...
These posts are from 2014 ...
cheers
Baz

·
Registered
19 Posts

<>< <>< <>< QUOTE]The license plate is Iranian.

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I found these after a few minutes. One is just a different angle. Still searching...

·
Registered
450 Posts

I don't understand Arabic or whatever language this is and the translator is useless but maybe try and follow up with this guy? Seems like it wouldn't be that hard to have someone fab for you locally.

Font Screenshot Auto part Motor vehicle Metal

Good luck finding what you're looking for. It's looking like this is the guy you want to talk to.

·
16,908 Posts
All your weight on the latch itself vs. the hinges.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts