Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

2881 - 2891 of 2891 Posts

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser 4WD
101 Posts
Are there anybody in this forum have done a unique mods? we would like to see it!!! So we can get some ideas for our own :rocker: I'll start. I did my snorkel and bushwacker pocket style fender flares and i think im the first Black FJ with Truck bedliners roof. Line-x roof and more. here are some photos.. enjoy..

:cheers:?
Wow, nice! Are all those parts - mirrors, handles, lights surround/grille, etc. finished in bedliner? Looks pretty cool.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Not sure if it’s that unique, but for an FJ it’s wonderful. Makes a difference...
I wish that were factory! Envious of that mod.

·
Banned
729 Posts
IMG_3019.JPG

·
Registered
241 Posts
This is interesting! Are the windows glass or plastic? Can you share some details please? I messed up the quote function, sorry.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Tin
This is interesting! Are the windows glass or plastic? Can you share some details please? I messed up the quote function, sorry.
Tinted Acrylic, pretty easy DIY install, comes as a kit. the good news is they don’t leak “) here’s the link:

·
Registered
27 Posts
If you decide to pull the trigger on the mod, buy a piece of acrylic from Home Depot and practice “bending it” I found that the bottom of the vent window, sat a bit proud in the rear. So I warmed it up and bent it in a little.
i‘ve been building my own fish tanks out of acrylic for a while. So it was relatively easy. I’m sure you can find tips on YouTube.

·
Banned
729 Posts
it's unique...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
12,421 Posts
The cooler or the kid?

Reactions: Winterpeg

·
Admin
7,329 Posts
🤣

I'm thinking there's PILES of unique mods on @FJ4 Tahoe 's rig!

Looking good!
😎🍻

·
Registered
2007 FJ Cruiser 4WD
4 Posts
Added these lights not long ago. They come on when you turn on the ignition. It was suggested in another thread that I change my mirror LED's to amber. I'll post the pics when I change them out.

2881 - 2891 of 2891 Posts