Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of MAY's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2007 2WD FJ and I am base in Taiwan.
I found a set of new BILSTEIN for FJ.
But not sure it would fit into my FJ or not.
I think these shocks original for 2010+
The parts number should be 48510-OW060 and 48530-OW040
Should I buy it or not.
Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,939 Posts
They will fit any year. 2010+ the FRONT LOWER strut mounts are like 2mm wider than 07-09. If that is the case you may need to grind 1mm off each side of those protruding bushings...not a big deal. Nothing special out back...they will bolt right in.

If you can find some 4x4 front springs it will level your 2WD at the same time!!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They will fit any year. 2010+ the FRONT LOWER strut mounts are like 2mm wider than 07-09. If that is the case you may need to grind 1mm off each side of those protruding bushings...not a big deal. Nothing special out back...they will bolt right in.

If you can find some 4x4 front springs it will level your 2WD at the same time!!
How about the coil spring?
I saw there's also springs for early FJ and 2010+ FJ.
Do you know the 2010+ coil springs fit in early FJ or not?
Thanks.

·
Registered
2007 FJC 4x4.
9,939 Posts

How about the coil spring?
I saw there's also springs for early FJ and 2010+ FJ.
Do you know the 2010+ coil springs fit in early FJ or not?
Thanks.
Coils are the same. I have 11's on my 07.
Again, 4x4 coils will level a 2wd. I believe the rears are all the same.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts