Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 24 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
I am joining Ace Browns overnight run. That should put us in Ouray about noon. I am NOT a part of this years Summit, so this offer has nothing to do with the Summit. I will gladly lead a group up Yankee Boy and Governors Basin. I would like to leave by 4 PM. That way we can do both in the light and have time to see the falls too. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will make a thread for it so those interested can sign up. I propose we meet at the parking lot across from 361. That is just out of town heading south on 550. Here is a map of it. https://www.google.com/maps/@38.0176284,-107.6741713,212m/data=!3m1!1e3

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
I am joining Ace Browns overnight run. That should put us in Ouray about noon. I am NOT a part of this years Summit, so this offer has nothing to do with the Summit. I will gladly lead a group up Yankee Boy and Governors Basin. I would like to leave by 4 PM. That way we can do both in the light and have time to see the falls too. If anyone is interested, let me know and I will make a thread for it so those interested can sign up. I propose we meet at the parking lot across from 361. That is just out of town heading south on 550. Here is a map of it. https://www.google.com/maps/@38.0176284,-107.6741713,212m/data=!3m1!1e3
We would be interested in making that trac with you

We ran Engineer on Wednesday last year and hooked up with the Demello/Icon/TRDParts4U group. It ended up being the best run of the week, and was a great way to warm up for the rest of the week. Not sure what we're doing this year, but we'll be on one of the trails for sure.
Pictures? :)
Yankee Boy is very easy. Though I am not a part of Summit this year, I plan to be there Wednesday thru Saturday. If you want to run Yankee Boy with me at maybe 12 or 1 in the afternoon, we can go up. It is gorgeous. I would then take you up Governors basin as well. They are up the same road. Neither trail is a part of the Summit so I think it will be OK for me to do those. Let me know what you think.
Which day are you thinking? Wednesday?

21 - 24 of 24 Posts