Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Vendor
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
It's that special time of the year again as we get ready to roll out our annual Toyota promotional group sale here in a few weeks.

Look for the promotional post at the beginning part of May to include our new FJ Mule Ultra Rack product!

I know there were many of you anxiously waiting on the rack group buy, however we did run into some design/production blockers preventing us from running it last month. It is just about done and we're anxious to get it ready for release!

We're also running a free shipping promo right now through the end of the month on all of our bumpers for anyone looking to buy any products a little bit sooner.
www.expeditiononestore.com

Cheers guys :cheers:

·
Vendor
880 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Can I get free shipping on the bumper that I already order and I'm waiting for?
Give our sales team a call at 877.366.3099 to see what options we can work out for you :cheers:

Promo is only good for new orders placed today through the end of the month but we may be able to work something out if it was a more recent purchase.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Terrible service. So I call I ask if I can get free shipping on my bumper that I've paid for and I'm waiting for and I'm told probably not. Then I ask why because wouldn't it be the same if someone canceled their order and ordered again to get free shipping. Then after waiting on hold I get told that if they get me free shipping they would cancel my order and I would go to the bottom of the waiting list. I've spent around $4k in EXP1 bumpers and washer bottle that was defective and had to be replaced, and issuing a $200 refund for shipping is too much. Weak. Zero customer loyalty. Whatever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts