Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 3 of 9 Posts

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've finally bought an FJ after wanting one for a while. It's a 2010 with only 44K miles on it. Immediately upgraded to a Kenwood blue tooth touchscreen stereo. My next thoughts lean towards a new SOLID bumper with a winch.
I've seen lots of good looking ones, but I live in Maine and we hunt some places where ATV's struggle. Really would appreciate advice on what's the best one.
Not particularly computer thread literate, but would like to know what's the best bumper set up and LED headlight system
thanks for helping newbie

· Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kevin-so I really like the 2010 but after reading about the trail model I might go shopping for a 2014 trail. Rather reboot/rebuild this-maybe start with a newer version. Anything I should be looking for specifically. I don't need the ultimate trail (the blue kind of weirds me out)-but a trail for what I use it for sounds worthy of tracking down one that is a little newer. The Kenwood blue tooth works but not as good as the stock one that was in my 2015 forerunner (which was really not truck enough). Little stuff like the bluetooth, exterior temperature gauge, winch/bumper are things that I'm looking for! You've built one that I really like the looks of! Thanks and Merry Christmas!

1 - 3 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.