Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys I was shopping for Prinsu roof rack and I came across upTop roof racks, but they don’t make specifically for FJ Cruisers. I am wondering if anyone has tried to fit their racks on an FJ?

I guess I am also curious if any of their current collection would fit in the FJ?

Please help if you know the answer. Thx!!

upTOP Overland

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
For who ever is interested in Uptop Overland roof racks they will install one next month as a trial and right after that they will have it up for sale

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2008 SAS FJC
12 Posts
For who ever is interested in Uptop Overland roof racks they will install one next month as a trial and right after that they will have it up for sale

Wow! I appreciate this man, any idea the running price for it? Is it cheaper or about the same as prinsu?

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I would assume same price as the 4 runner. But will see when that come true

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh yeah, can’t freaking wait. I even told the guy I pay now. He was like we didn’t even price it yet. Which implies they made one already to the spec. They just waiting on first fj installation and testing then price it and make it public. So hopefully soon

·
Registered
2008 SAS FJC
12 Posts
Oh yeah, can’t freaking wait. I even told the guy I pay now. He was like we didn’t even price it yet. Which implies they made one already to the spec. They just waiting on first fj installation and testing then price it and make it public. So hopefully soon

I'd definitely love to know when they do so! I've been looking for one like prinsu and/or frontrunner .. but I do like the ruggedness of this one so hopefully soon. I'll be looking out for it as well!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts