Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Intro: I've been visiting this site since Feb 07' and purchased my BD in March. This site is the best and helped me make my choice. Had to give up the 350Z but kept the Volk TE 37's wheels. My son was born in July and no room for him the wife and Shelby our choc lab. My friends couldnt believe I gave up the Z for the FJ. But I know Toyota from having two other trucks and they are the best. Could'nt be happier. But unfortunatley my FJ is still a 4x virgin yet to be set loose off the pavement. I heard there is an area off the 5 fwy in Gorman that I might look into. I used to go to Azusa canyons but I want some trails.

Ok intros over, now I've come across these pics of this urban fj that some company that was doing a promotion on. They vinyl wrapped the roof and color coded the lower half areas. If I was never going to really use my FJ I would do it minus the blingy wheels. But I intend to use it they it is meant to be used. Looks clean though.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,985 Posts
i personally dont like the urban look, but if you do go for it. it is your truck, do whatever you want to it.

and welcome to the madness!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks, looking forward to the madness here. I dont really like this urban style fj just wanted to put it out there you know. Looks like it would never see dirt.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Dont vinyl wrap it. Waste of money, but you can color code it if you want. Some of the guys on here have used flat black to paint the silver items. It doesnt look much different than the TRD version of the FJ

·
Registered
1,399 Posts
"Urban FJ" is an oxymoron.

Its like saying "Offroading Civic". IMO

Welcome.

·
Registered
4,337 Posts
That TRD looks really great, except for the wheels.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts

·
Registered
614 Posts
Ok intros over, now I've come across these pics of this urban fj that some company that was doing a promotion on. They vinyl wrapped the roof and color coded the lower half areas. If I was never going to really use my FJ I would do it minus the blingy wheels. But I intend to use it they it is meant to be used. Looks clean though.[/QUOTE]
mylittleburro;
Does it make sense to have a True OFFROAD Vehicle w/ these kind of tires? No.

·
Registered
702 Posts
ditch those shoes. with the $ you'll get from the sale, you can get some very "suitable" shoes

·
Registered
34 Posts
man, it looks very nice, and don´t pay attention to the negative comments!...I have mine the same way...

1 - 12 of 12 Posts