Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Vendor
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK folks, by popular demand, we will open a group buy on the URD High Clearence Off-Road Y Pipe.

We have gotten swamped with emails and PMs asking for one so here you go!!

If we can get 10 people signed up, we can discount $50 on the Y pipe.

We will run this until they start coming off the production line. Then it will end. About 2 weeks or so.

If you are interested, lets get this going.

You can see some great pictures of the URD Y Pipe in this thread http://www.fjcruiserforums.com/forums/urd/35920-y-pipe-group-buy.html

You can find it here on the URD site Underdog Racing Development

Gadget

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
I can't remember your answer to this question and i am sure others will have it as well so i will introduce it to the thread.
Is there anything else required with the URD y-pipe for it to function without having a bunch of lights go off on the dash? (as in rear O2 sensors)

Also, what is the approximate shipping price? $20-30?

Now comeon people. I need 9 more of ya'll so i can save some money.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Bugger, i clicked on add to cart and i saw the shipping was like 15, then i saw the area code was some california area code. I put in mine, 36 bucks.
Dangit.
I will keep bumping this thread to the top untill we get 8 more people folks. You might as well buy one to shut me up!!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
What if we can get more than 10 buyers, does the discount increase?

·
Registered
44 Posts
I would be interested if the price was more in the range of the first group buy.

Jake

·
Registered
268 Posts
Gadget,
If the Y-pipe clears Bud-built skids, count me in.

·
Registered
375 Posts
Hey Gadget, I have already ordered mine and it has been on back order for a while. Is there any way I can add myself to the group buy so these other folks can get their discount? BTW you and Brian have been great in helping me out with all my purchases. I look forward to meeting up with you when I get back. Thanks again.
Brian.

·
Premium Member
16,793 Posts
Hey Gadget, I have already ordered mine and it has been on back order for a while. Is there any way I can add myself to the group buy so these other folks can get their discount? BTW you and Brian have been great in helping me out with all my purchases. I look forward to meeting up with you when I get back. Thanks again.
Brian.
That is IF they get 10 people to get on this group buy. You may have to wait just like me to get the discount.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts