Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi--I'm already enjoying the forum (love the "FJs in the snow" pictures), so just checking in here for the first post. My wife and I transferred to Brasilia, Brazil, for work in late September, but before we did that, we purchased a well-kept 2007 silver FJC (6MT) in Eau Claire, Wisconsin. As much as we've loved our 3/4 ton Avalanche as a dog and trailer-hauling wonder over the years, we figured it would be just too big down here, and we were right, so it was sold. The FJ is currently in Brazilian customs, but we should have it within the month. With all the rain down here right now, we're looking forward to it. My wife has a '76 FJ-40, as well, but we were only allowed to bring one vehicle down, so the other rides are sleeping it off in a heated pole barn in northern Wisconsin. Believe it or not, we really miss the snow.

Thanks for good reading already, and we'll try to post some pics and stories from here over the next three years.

·
Premium Member
1,363 Posts
Welcome aboard. :cheers:

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks, and will bring pix. I have a couple already, but they're on the laptop. Will get them on when I can. It's midnight here (8pm Central) so I'm out for tonight. Thanks again!

·
Premium Member
16,788 Posts
Welcome aboard!

·
Registered
10,440 Posts
Welcome to the gang... lots of good stuff here to help you out.

·
Premium Member
563 Posts
Hello & Welcome~

1 - 9 of 9 Posts