Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

41 - 60 of 229 Posts

·
Administrator
2,079 Posts
Can mine be changed to Darth FJ
Hey Admins

Can i get my name changed to Apex Predator?
Hello,

I would like to change my username from arizfj to AZCruiser.

Much appreciated.
OK just found this thread, assumed a name was for life...
but can I change from UK-tlc to UKFJ since I finally finally managed to get myself my FJ

Thank you so much
Hiya guys,

Those usernames have already been taken. Is there another username you would like us to change it to?

Mr Administrator, please permit minor thread hijack, as haven't ever noticed a post by you. I want to join and I don't use PayPal, as they are anti-gun, so would like to pay by AMEX or VISA, so could you PM me or something to give guidance?

Thanks, I love this board!
Unfortunately, we only accept Paypal. Sorry about that.

~KM, community support

·
Registered
7 Posts
I noticed the person using "AZ Cruiser" was last active in 2006. Is there any limit before an account becomes inactive? Also, my choice of names is slightly different since I have no space between AZ and Cruiser (AZCruiser) if that can make a difference. I currently use AZCruiser on another forum and wanted to stay consistent.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I would also like to have my username changed if it is available. I use CampFJ on other forums. If CampFJ is available I would like to change to that. Thank You.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Mr Administrator, just for this forum, opened a PayPal and paid for 1 year.
May I now just start a thread, or do you need to do something and do I for this to happen?

Thanks!

·
Administrator
2,079 Posts
Mr Administrator, just for this forum, opened a PayPal and paid for 1 year.
May I now just start a thread, or do you need to do something and do I for this to happen?

Thanks!
You can start a thread. If you are unable to do so, please let me know and I'll look into it for you.

I noticed the person using "AZ Cruiser" was last active in 2006. Is there any limit before an account becomes inactive? Also, my choice of names is slightly different since I have no space between AZ and Cruiser (AZCruiser) if that can make a difference. I currently use AZCruiser on another forum and wanted to stay consistent.
AZCruiser without the space has already been taken and even though their account has been inactive, we cannot change their username without their consent.

~KM

·
Registered
605 Posts
Is it possible to change my name to Red2Golf ? Thanks in advance...

·
Registered
357 Posts
User name change

Can my username be changed to madesertrat please?

Thank you in advance.

·
Mean Time Moderator
5,410 Posts
Hiya guys,

Those usernames have already been taken. Is there another username you would like us to change it to?

~KM, community support
Can I change to my nick name... "HalfPint" please instead. Thank you in advance

·
Registered
11 Posts
Can someone change my username to Tonka7 please?
Realized my username probably shouldn't be my full name lol.

Thanks!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Changing user name?

Anyone know how to change my username?

41 - 60 of 229 Posts