Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 200 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,903 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a couple of different FJs from UT in town today. One was stock and VooDoo Blue. One was lifted and had aftermarket wheels. It was Cavalry Blue. A silver one that was stock too.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I saw the PMTE, Putco Mall Teams Edition, (aka Fred's mom's FJ) in the parking lot at work today in Draper

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Indeed it is a Utah creature. Most will never have a remote chance of an encounter, but fortunately for you, there is a chance! Dave(man) came real close to seeing it today, because it parks itself each day, just a stones throw from Karl Malone Toyota.

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
Dave(man) came real close to seeing it today, because it parks itself each day, just a stones throw from Karl Malone Toyota.

stopped by there again and it was gone (2013 TTSE) salesman said they just sold it....asked a question because i hadn't seen the A-trac and Rear Locker buttons so they had one more around back getting washed to put out and found them up in the roof pod with the map lights.....man that cement grey and black looks sick :rocker: :rocker: :rocker:

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
I saw a Lifted silver FJ from far away it looked Sweet!!! As it got closer... It was all chromed out.... :mecry:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I saw a Lifted silver FJ from far away it looked Sweet!!! As it got closer... It was all chromed out.... :mecry:
It's a small world to see your Moms all random like that! Haha

:cheers:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I didn't realize the PMTE got lifted. Did you buy that used Icon for her? Haha

:cheers:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,946 Posts
i stopped by Karl Malone Toyota on the way to Scheels to look at a 2013 TT on the lot.....
I went to Karl Malone just on Friday, and I never saw the TT! Someone in Utah is another lucky driver probably!

·
Registered
2,431 Posts
I went to Karl Malone just on Friday, and I never saw the TT! Someone in Utah is another lucky driver probably!
ya actually i stopped by there again on friday and it had sold but they were prepping another one in the back as the sales person let me go back there to look at the interior.... :cheers:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I saw my first Magma that passed by yesterday in Sandy. It looked better than I thought it would but a little bright and milky for my taste.

1 - 20 of 200 Posts