Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

181 - 200 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
695 Posts
Was that smalldog going up AF Canyon on Friday around 19:00?

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,008 Posts
I just sold my FJ yesterday to a guy named Chandler in Sandy, UT!

So if you seem y beautiful black TRD FJ driving around with Bushwackers, 8000K HIDs, KC lights on the roof rack, and Fierce Attitude tires, you'll know that was mine! :bigthumb:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

So if you seem y beautiful black TRD FJ driving around with Bushwackers, 8000K HIDs, KC lights on the roof rack, and Fierce Attitude tires, you'll know that was mine! :bigthumb:
Congrats on the quick sale!

I assume you put a plug in for the forum!?

Unless you don't want him to see all that you have done to/with your old rig :D

Enjoy your last weekend of freedom!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
71 Posts

Best wishes -- enjoy the mission.

·
Registered
695 Posts
First one I have seen!
The Blue is something else in person. This was southbound on Highway 36 Erda Utah...
Awesome!
Man that color just makes me wanna puke...:crying

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #190
I'm surprised there are any left to see with all of the people from down there that are selling theirs lately.

·
Registered
68 Posts
I think i've seen at least 4 different TTUE's in Park City. I like the color in real life, that pic is not a great representation :)

It's nothing like Voodoo though =]

·
Registered
523 Posts
I'm surprised there are any left to see with all of the people from down there that are selling theirs lately.
you cant swing a dead cat here without hitting an FJ. Not quite as common as a riced out 4 cylinder pos with coffee can muffler or a Subaru with some hipster wearing his flat billed hat sideways, but there are plenty left around here.:laugh

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #193
Yeah I see a lot when I'm down in the Ogden area. It's the same here for such a small population too. At one time there were 28 that I knew of in between the two towns. There have been several in the last 6 months that have traded theirs off here too. I usually pass at least 1 or 2 on the way to UT also.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Thought i'd bump this. I saw Smalldog on Saturday, parked on the side of the frontage road on POM, near the quarry. Great looking rig.

I also drove home on I15 last night next to an all black (TRD?) rig with some nice gear... F/R bumpers, etc. it was raining too hard to make out much more.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Thought i'd bump this. I saw Smalldog on Saturday, parked on the side of the frontage road on POM, near the quarry. Great looking rig.

I also drove home on I15 last night next to an all black (TRD?) rig with some nice gear... F/R bumpers, etc. it was raining too hard to make out much more.

Nice! Thanks. I run my dog on the bike path around point of the mountain. Post a pic of your rig so I can watch out for ya!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

I've got a lot of work to do. TG sliders are ordered.

Looks good, and most importantly in its natural environment :rocker:

I might remember seeing your rig. The stance, tires, and bull bar ring a bell.

I spotted skunk workers LT FJ from the same spot when he was cruising up I-15. His is harder to miss than any with the beadlocks and long travel.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Looks good, and most importantly in its natural environment :rocker:

I might remember seeing your rig. The stance, tires, and bull bar ring a bell.

I spotted skunk workers LT FJ from the same spot when he was cruising up I-15. His is harder to miss than any with the beadlocks and long travel.
Mine sits pretty level, just twisted in that photo. I have an OME 3". The brushguard bolts are ceased, so.....you know....I have to get a new front bumper now. Thinking metal tech.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Anyone else noticed an increase in sightings lately? I see more FJ's than tacomas. I was at Harmons on Bangeter a couple weeks back, getting my morning coffee, and there were a total of 5 there that morning.

·
Registered
732 Posts
Some recents

Attachments

181 - 200 of 200 Posts