Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

141 - 160 of 200 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Well I would but I'm still under warranty so it's gonna be free! Thank God!! But it also means when I upgrade this summer I can sell the stock stuff for more because they will have like 2000 miles on them! :rocker: and Jay not today they have to order the parts in. Sometime next week.
Makes sense brother! How do you still have warranty? That's not covered under the Powertrain warranty right? That's all I have left :rocker:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Well I would but I'm still under warranty so it's gonna be free! Thank God!! But it also means when I upgrade this summer I can sell the stock stuff for more because they will have like 2000 miles on them! :rocker: and Jay not today they have to order the parts in. Sometime next week.
That's good it's all free. I was going to tell you to wait and do it on a maint/mod day.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
I think that's what I have! Idk.... All I know is the previous owner bought the Premium extended warranty! I have that till July!

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Here is the Fj that was there! Anyone know them??

And no I'm just gonna use there shuttle and then drive my moms 4runner!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Here is the Fj that was there! Anyone know them??

And no I'm just gonna use there shuttle and then drive my moms 4runner!
I haven't ever seen that one. His shovel is riding high no doubt :rocker:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Terrible. I think it's a color scheme matching the daycare colors of the business there? I hope there is a good explanation for that WTF mod :lol:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
It reminds me of Ronald McDonald for some reason :lol:

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,931 Posts
I think it's amazing!! :lol: Hopefully that's only the primer coat or something and it will soon be black?? :lol:

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,039 Posts
Discussion Starter #158
Saw a stock Black Cherry FJ with UT plates in town today.

·
Premium Member
167 Posts
I was down town yesterday having lunch with some co-workers. When one of them says damn check out that FJ. I turn to look and see tormented drive by.:wave:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I saw my 4th cement today. Another woman (3/4) ad this one was modded with a front hoop bumper, black and silver wheels, and tires. Looked pretty sweet and menacing :lol:

141 - 160 of 200 Posts