Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

161 - 180 of 200 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #161
There will be one less Titanium FJ in UT after tomorrow. My nephew graduated from Weber and will be heading out for Detroit to start work with Ford. I think he's going to be working in the technical phone center for dealership technicians or something like that. His best friend graduated and went back there for the same job in January. He's going to stop by for lunch on his way through tomorrow.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #164

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
30,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #166
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Boston is pretty washed up nowadays :lol: I wouldn't be surprised if they play at Kohlers. They will probably be at the state fair :rocker:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,945 Posts
If anyone sees a FJ Cruiser in Moab on Thursday with a big FJX2000 on the back of it, it's me :lol:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
If anyone has noticed a newer Iceberg in the Draper area, it's my buddy. I am trying to get him on the forum. He wants to mod:)
His daughter now works for Karl Malone Toyota.
That is all...

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
If anyone has noticed a newer Iceberg in the Draper area, it's my buddy. I am trying to get him on the forum. He wants to mod:)
His daughter now works for Karl Malone Toyota.
That is all...

I see a few bergs in draper, one at my work too. Anything unique about it or Jbone stock right now? :lol:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts
Burn on me!
Not much yet, almost all stock original, I just found out he put new rubber and wheels on it. Black wheels with BFG KOs. He didn't bother asking me about tires prior to install.
He wants a carbon fiber hood...to offset the weight of a new bumper. But he told me yesterday he doesn't plan to take it on any trails for a few years.
He traded in his 4RNR for it and it was primarily to get him to and from Brighton, where he is on the patrol.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Burn on me!
Not much yet, almost all stock original, I just found out he put new rubber and wheels on it. Black wheels with BFG KOs. He didn't bother asking me about tires prior to install.
He wants a carbon fiber hood...to offset the weight of a new bumper. But he told me yesterday he doesn't plan to take it on any trails for a few years.
He traded in his 4RNR for it and it was primarily to get him to and from Brighton, where he is on the patrol.

Haha no burn on you, just sounded better to say Jbone stock than the normal bone stock!

He is gonna need a 6" lift and 35s to make it up the canyon to Brighton early am to do his avy control :lol: he will learn;)

I may have seen his fj.....

·
Registered
1,194 Posts
Well, last night during the rain storm I HAD to take the FJ up Corner Canyon. I only saw 3 other rigs, all FJ's. 2 were at the 2nd parking lot doing donuts in the mud (looked fun!), the 3rd was while I was on my way back down - a white FJ.

That was a blast of a short ride. VERY muddy and slick after the 2nd parking lot. I went to the top to the last gate (always locked), and slid my way back down. Glad I've got KM2's!!!

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,945 Posts
161 - 180 of 200 Posts