201 - 220 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Yup. for a utard/local pickup I would sell the Jerry can holder for $100

·
Registered
523 Posts
They can be put on a stock rack with a little work right??
I don't recall the details as far as the mounting but I would think it should be workable. With a proper set of tools and materials anything is possible.

·
Registered
523 Posts
17" Steelies and OEM Rack

Few more items for sale.

Rack and Steel Wheels - SOLD

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Re: 17" Steelies and OEM Rack

Post a pic with the Baja mounted up!
I have been dragging my feet. I need to get the stock rack off for ethanexplosion. I was supposed to be out of town this week for work but have been sick and laying in bed since sunday. I did find enough strength to touch up the few nicks on the Baja this afternoon. Hope to have it installed by the end of this week.

Not to mention the wife is getting tired of all the mods sitting in the living room - Baja Rack, MT Bumper, winch. Too many projects and not enough time.

:cheers:

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #211
Up for grabs is my Warn 9.5TI barley used. Bought it off a lady with a Jeep last summer and she said she had used it twice. Its been sitting next to my bed ever since. It has "New" synthetic line on it that used to be red but faded to pink.

Im asking $700 OBO for it. Not going to ship it but I could drive a little to meet someone.

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
31,392 Posts
Damn I figured he was selling because he asked the female to marry him and had to buy a ring...

·
Registered
695 Posts
You need many of those winches to buy a decent ring nowadays...

·
Registered
192 Posts
I've got a set of stock rock rails/sliders for sale if anyone wants them. I was thinking of asking $100, but any decent offer would probably work.

·
Registered
605 Posts
Up for grabs is my Warn 9.5TI barley used. Bought it off a lady with a Jeep last summer and she said she had used it twice. Its been sitting next to my bed ever since. It has "New" synthetic line on it that used to be red but faded to pink.

Im asking $700 OBO for it. Not going to ship it but I could drive a little to meet someone.

I want check PM please

201 - 220 of 332 Posts