Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

241 - 260 of 332 Posts

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
That would be great to see the look on his face when he came out of the house and had 8 bumpers sitting in his yard. :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I'll be down at Tony D's on either Tuesday or Wednesday. Depending on what time I'm down there maybe we could meet up for lunch. I'm getting the FJ serviced and I have a test drive scheduled.

·
Premium Member
2,887 Posts
Discussion Starter #243 (Edited)
Cleaning out my garage and found stock things! So someone buy them! :lol:

Stock skids (engine/tranny)- $20
Drive and passenger floor mats- $25 (drivers has holes under gas pedal from wear)
Steal winch cable and roller farlead- $15 (2 kinks in the line so I don't think it's safe to use on a winch but can be used for whatever you think of)
3 roof rack slats- $30
Fly pole!- $35 (I don't know anything about it so I took pictures of the names on it! :lol: )

(Not pictured)
Rear sway bar- $5
All pro spinal guests- $35
Rear mud flaps- Free
Passengers side bumper wing(silver)- $10

·
Registered
119 Posts
Cleaning out my garage and found stock things! So someone buy them! :lol:

Stock skids (engine/tranny)- $20
Drive and passenger floor mats- $25 (drivers has holes under gas pedal from wear)
Steal winch cable and roller farlead- $15 (2 kinks in the line so I don't think it's safe to use on a winch but can be used for whatever you think of)
3 roof rack slats- $30
Fly pole!- $35 (I don't know anything about it so I took pictures of the names on it! :lol: )

(Not pictured)
Rear sway bar- $5
All pro spinal guests- $35
Rear mud flaps- Free
Passengers side bumper wing(silver)- $10

I'll Take the roof rack slats.... :blueblob: RB

·
Registered
694 Posts
Spare tire mount for oversized tires...$30, I can't use since I have the rearview camera
sold.

Anyone has any interest in the OEM spare tire? Brand new, never touched pavement. I still have it on the rim and don't want to pay to get it off unless someone wants it.

·
Premium Member
2,480 Posts
TT stock bumper, off a 2013. $50. Good shape (normal wear and tear over 11k miles). There are two screw holes in front center where license plate was mounted.

I'm in Boise, but I'm sure we could work something out (meet half way or maybe wait a couple months until I'm driving that way for some other reason).

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Re: 10lb. Powertank

Don't have pictures of it yet, but I am selling my 10lb powertank setup. The tank is good for another 14 months before it will need a hydrostatic test. Sale includes the tank, carry handle/regulator guard, regulator, air hose, tank boot, mounting bracket, and regulator cover.

Only selling because I am going with a compressor setup on both the FJ as well as the Jeep.

Asking $250.00

I'll take it Scott Man!

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,832 Posts
I was going to post Sold to Smalldog earlier and didn't. I knew you were waiting for one of those.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
I have 4 oem 17" Steelies for sale in Sandy (or I can meet in the middle for a reasonable distance) for $100. They are in good shape with some scratches and minor curb rash and tiny spots of surface rust on the edge in a couple of spots that hasn't been there very long.

You might want to give them a fresh coat of paint, but to me they are presentable as is. I'll include 4 centercaps but they have some dents and the mounting prongs might need some adjustment to fit them properly. I like the look with no centercaps so that's how I ran them.

These are perfect to mount some backup trail tires and be ready to swap tires out at a moments notice!

They are in my new rim boxes in case you are worried about getting the inside of your truck dirty on the way home :lol:

·
Premium Member
71 Posts
Smalldog -- I'll take them. Now. Right now. PM'd with info.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Smalldog -- I'll take them. Now. Right now. PM'd with info.

Ok I'll check the PM. They're yours! I'll have a 5th one shortly :cheers:

You can swing by or I can meet up in the morning, 9a or later.

·
Registered
694 Posts
While cleaning the garage I noticed I have an extra AVS bug/stone deflector for the hood. $30 takes it.

241 - 260 of 332 Posts