Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

321 - 332 of 332 Posts

·
Registered
767 Posts
Kids have outgrown the FJ's 3rd row.
All hardware included!
300.00 or best offer of course. The Manufacturer will buy it back but I would rather give a forum member a chance to buy it.
It cost me 1300.00 with shipping.

This is the deluxe bench with shoulder belts and center lap belts.

Dont really want to ship but...?

Attachments

·
Registered
264 Posts
Selling my Partner Steel Stove.

Top rated stove by Overland Journal. It's the version with the lid and wind deflectors. We're getting a built in stove for the camper so I don't need this anymore. Used less than 10 times.

Comes with 2 Coleman propane cans and an adapter that cost me $20. Comes with all original accessories and parts as well as a zip case with propane tanks slots.

$250 for forum members and if picked up in SLC. Won't ship.

·
Registered
767 Posts
Sold!

SOLD!
:grin
SOLD!!!2001 ZRX1100 $3700 OBO
Been in my family its whole life. My Brother purchased it new and I have had it for this riding season.
Both of us are seasoned adult riders.
Regular service has been performed.
I am a freak about oil changes and have done 3 this season!

I am ready for a new bike and Harrison has one I dont want to let get away.

Its on KSL too.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Sold!

A set of 5 steelies in excellent shape with 4 new-last-spring hub caps and 27 factory chrome lug nuts. These are in the Denver area but I work in Provo and can bring them with me next week. I will drive out 1/11/16 and be here until 1/19/16 but will fly back and forth for the foreseeable future after that so act quickly if you want these.

Thanks.

Attachments

·
Registered
882 Posts
How much do you want for them?

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,863 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,863 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
*SOLD*ARB CKMA12 compressor

Brand new in the box. Was purchased with the intent of installing it in my wifes Jeep, but that is no longer going to happen.

How does $200 local pickup sound?

Thanks!
Scott

·
Registered
68 Posts
Hello fellow UT FJ owners. I have a few items off my FJ for sell. First off are the 5 stock alloy wheels, no major scratches or gouges - $200. Stock FJammer stereo unit - $60. Stock sub/amp in stock enclosure - $60

I’d prefer local pickup, but will ship at buyers expense.i can provide pictures at request.

Thanks!

321 - 332 of 332 Posts