Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 332 Posts

·
Kokopelli Moderator
3,236 Posts
Caleb, Jbone just means to check EVERYTHING out in Vegas. Now if you were just 21...... :lol:

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
I Have a V-8!! Moderator
28,837 Posts
Updated first post too. Wheels and Power Tank are Sold.

·
Registered
10,293 Posts

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
OEM Spare Tire Cover with camera cutout $40

Front silver bumper wings $20

Silver door handles $25

Rear 07 4x4 springs $25

Rear 2" coil lift spacers (rubber) $10

·
Registered
10,293 Posts
Saving up for the allpro rack look a like:rocker:
Scraping it together is more like it! This stuff ain't too desirable! Wish I had some gold coins to unload :rocker:

And not the NEW AP rack. The OG elusive model

It would match my holy LCNW perfectly

Someone may have discovered a hoard of new ones if anyone is interested. $1000 or so

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,874 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Re: Utah: For Sale! - 2008 Ducati

nice :rocker:
Thanks. Unfortunately I just delivered it to the new owners house this afternoon. :mecry:

Oh well, I was planning on a new bike this year, unfortunately it will have to wait until this fall or next spring.

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

Thanks. Unfortunately I just delivered it to the new owners house this afternoon. :mecry:

Oh well, I was planning on a new bike this year, unfortunately it will have to wait until this fall or next spring.
Keep us posted on how your wife is doing. When is she scheduled for the op?

·
Registered
523 Posts

Keep us posted on how your wife is doing. When is she scheduled for the op?
Operation is not scheduled at this time, organ transplants can be a finicky thing (as I am finding out). She was hospitalized last May and was fast tracked to get exams/etc done. 4 months later her blood-work was a bit better and that took her off the priority list. People with her disease tend to hold on at a certain, manageable level for a while and then sh1t goes south fast. The only treatment for it is a transplant.

Selling the bike helps bank some money to cover our insurance deductibles as well as give me a few extra benjamins to minimize the pain of the sequestration.

She has to get better SOON, she is by far the best off-road spotter I have worked with. My first off-road experience was taking my bone stock (not even A/T Tires) Jeep Cherokee on Poison Spider in Moab. Other than a few scratches on trailer hitch I came through unscathed -although the obstacle the wedge did come close to getting me when my tires lost traction...luckily instinct kicked in and I just steered into the wall and was able to stay on it long enough to get to the end. She also is a pretty good driver - I messed up and forced her to get behind the wheel of her Jeep LJ Rubicon on the same trail a few years ago and now we both would rather drive than spot :rocker:

·
Registered
1,276 Posts

Operation is not scheduled at this time, organ transplants can be a finicky thing (as I am finding out). She was hospitalized last May and was fast tracked to get exams/etc done. 4 months later her blood-work was a bit better and that took her off the priority list. People with her disease tend to hold on at a certain, manageable level for a while and then sh1t goes south fast. The only treatment for it is a transplant.

Selling the bike helps bank some money to cover our insurance deductibles as well as give me a few extra benjamins to minimize the pain of the sequestration.

She has to get better SOON, she is by far the best off-road spotter I have worked with. My first off-road experience was taking my bone stock (not even A/T Tires) Jeep Cherokee on Poison Spider in Moab. Other than a few scratches on trailer hitch I came through unscathed -although the obstacle the wedge did come close to getting me when my tires lost traction...luckily instinct kicked in and I just steered into the wall and was able to stay on it long enough to get to the end. She also is a pretty good driver - I messed up and forced her to get behind the wheel of her Jeep LJ Rubicon on the same trail a few years ago and now we both would rather drive than spot :rocker:
She sure sounds like a keeper:)
The sequestration/furlough looming isn't comforting as I will be affected by it also. I couldn't imagine my wife needing a new organ in the mix.

My wife is a fantastic driver but she won't off road with me not do it herself. When she was in high school she rolled down SF canyon about 13 times and is very leery of being off canter.

I hope all comes to a happy healthy ending soon:cheers:

61 - 80 of 332 Posts