Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

21 - 31 of 31 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Good luck man! I migrate between Colorado and Utah depending on the school situation. Colorado for Summer and Utah for Fall and Spring. Being in Cedar City would be a great place for sure! Utah is nice in general so hope it all goes well for you!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
Final UPDATE! My wife got the job! We are moving to Utah!!!!! Good riddance Oklahoma!

·
4-Corners Moderator
4,850 Posts
Final UPDATE! My wife got the job! We are moving to Utah!!!!! Good riddance Oklahoma!
Cool stuff! Be sure to join the Utah FJ Off Road Facebook page if you're on Facebook! Glad to have you join us out here in the West!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Thanks guys! I can't wait to get out there. I told my FJ last night and well, it went about as well as it could go. LOL! It seemed happy after I told it that it is probably getting a 2.5" lift, new tires, and rims because it's moving to Utah. I was happy at least. Ha!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Cool stuff! Be sure to join the Utah FJ Off Road Facebook page if you're on Facebook! Glad to have you join us out here in the West!
I sent a request to the Facebook page but I didn't see an option to message them to tell them I am not a current resident but will be soon.

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #29 (Edited)
Welcome to the Wild West, cowgirls and cowboys. :bandit:
It's good to be back! Lived in Idaho for 8 years before moving to Oklahoma and have missed the west badly!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Nice man, welcome back! Lots of good terrain down by Cedar City.

I know! I can't wait! Once I finish up grad school and start working I am going to get my lift and tires!

21 - 31 of 31 Posts