Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well Utah folks who are still on here, I think it would be cool if maybe in January of 2017 or around that time that we arrange a Meet and Greet and Eat! We haven't had one in a long time so let's do it! :rocker:

Start throwing out any particular dates that work for you and proposed places where we could have it. I'm thinking maybe January 21st? :thinkerg:

Please chime in folks and let's make this happen! :bigthumb:

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
re: Utah Jan. 21, 2017 Meet & Greet & Eat!

I'd most likely be down.
Any specific days, times, or places that work for you?

·
Registered
345 Posts

My schedule pretty flexible. However, I'm a snow-chasing weekend warrior in the winter, so I spend a good portion of my time splitboarding the Wasatch backcountry if there's fresh snow. Afternoons and nights would be preferred for a meet up, or during a dry /warm spell in the weather when the snow turns to crap. Also, I'm a huuuuge fan of beer, and I know some of the locals here are not into that sort of thing. But I just wanted to put that out there too.

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Well guys sorry for not mentioning it on here earlier but we are meeting tomorrow in Ogden for our Meet and Greet!

Here is a Facebook link to the "Event" on the Utah FJ Off-road Group. https://www.facebook.com/events/949365568497147/

So yeah, at 1:00 p.m. be here:

Slackwater Pub & Pizzeria
1895 Washington Blvd, Ogden, Utah 84401

Hope to see you there!

·
4-Corners Moderator
5,082 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aw man, short notice. Next time!
There's always a next time! Apparently there is a photoshoot meet and greet and drive this Sunday at Antelope Island State Park. So that's an option!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts