Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2013 Cavalry Blue
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Local utah folks, I've been thinking of doing a meetup soon and wondering who all would be interested in meeting up? We can do a simple trail ride as well but at least meet up to get to know a few of ya, but anyways let me know if anyone would be interested and we can work on setting something up 🤘

·
Registered
60 Posts
Local utah folks, I've been thinking of doing a meetup soon and wondering who all would be interested in meeting up? We can do a simple trail ride as well but at least meet up to get to know a few of ya, but anyways let me know if anyone would be interested and we can work on setting something up 🤘
I am not local to Utah but I will be in Moab July 3rd thru the 9th. As of now I am going alone, which is not ideal.
I will be following this just in case.

·
Registered
30 Posts
I am also going to UT from July 4th to the 10th. I 'll be following the post.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Nice i'm in Vineyard so i'm down to meetup and do some trails.
I looked at a black FJ for sale in Vineyard. But I didn't want a black vehicle in Utah.

As mentioned, I'll be shooting in Payson this weekend, and then tacos. I'm off at 2:30 during the week, and can meet for tacos then as well. Can plan something then.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Well, no one seems to want to actually meet. Lol. I'd like to get to know someone before I go hit the trails with them. But after Monday, I'll be cruising in a deluxe off-road Corolla, while my FJ gets a short list of maintenance items taken care of, and then (hopefully) new shocks and springs at all four corners.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'm down to met up at some point. Also, anyone interested in going to Moab on Memorial Day weekend? Looking at going then, but haven't gone before, and have no one else to go with currently.

·
Registered
2013 Cavalry Blue
66 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'm down to met up at some point. Also, anyone interested in going to Moab on Memorial Day weekend? Looking at going then, but haven't gone before, and have no one else to go with currently.
I'll be down in the monticello area that weekend so I might be able to swing up to moab and hit a trail.

·
Registered
559 Posts
I'll be down in the monticello area that weekend so I might be able to swing up to moab and hit a trail.
okay sweet, I'm currently trying to see if any of my co-workers are interested in a trip. I'll keep you posted.

·
Registered
559 Posts
Update: our group is no longer headed to moab, we assume it will be too busy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts