Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took a trip up to Uwharrie for the first trip of the year and wanted to just post some photos up of the wheelin' trip. Please let me know what yall think about the pictures.

I hope that everyone will enjoy the pictures. I am kind of just getting used to the forums and how to use them.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Nice pics, looks like you had a great time! I cant wait til I have some off time to get over there. I work over in the Uwharrie Nat'l Forest for a week every five weeks. Unfortunately no wheelin' just lots of walkin!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice pics, looks like you had a great time! I cant wait til I have some off time to get over there. I work over in the Uwharrie Nat'l Forest for a week every five weeks. Unfortunately no wheelin' just lots of walkin!
You should really find time to go wheeling. It's a blast.:bigthumb:

·
Registered
145 Posts
Great pictures, thanks for sharing. I too am looking forward to getting to Uwharrie one of these days. Are you running stock skids?

·
Registered
166 Posts
You should really find time to go wheeling. It's a blast.:bigthumb:
I'm dropping my FJ off for lift, tires, and rims at the end of this month:rocker:! As soon as I get it back I'll be lookin' to head that way.

Again, great pics!

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
Great pics....you may want to air down a bit before you hit those rocks next time...looks like you're running on street PSI. You might hit one hard and bust a tire.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I went up there opening weekend. Had a blast...luckily I didn't camp out and partake in drinking while I was out there. They set up the mobile DUI unit at the entrance and were stopping anybody who looked like they may have a cooler in the vehicle.

·
Registered
3,661 Posts
1 - 12 of 12 Posts