Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently bought a hard shell spare tire cover from them and it arrived damaged. The cover is painted and the idiot who packed it just shoved it in the box with no packing material to protect the paint in transit. During shipping it was rubbing the inside of the box and scratched up the paint. When I called I was told it was packed properly when it left, that it was sold as is, and that it was UPS that damaged it. Well, It had not been packaged correctly since nothing was there to protect it. There was absolutely no mention of as is, it was sold as a new intact undamaged item. UPS will not cover it since the outer box was undamaged and the damage on the piece was from poor packing. The person I spoke to was rude and uncooperative. This place has terrible customer service. Avoid if at all possible. I am disputing the purchase with Visa, Paypal, ebay and the better business bureau. On ebay they call themselves TOYOTA2GO. AVOID THEM!! :boohoo: :boohoo: :boohoo: :fight: :fight: :fight: :mofo: :mofo: :mofo:

·
Registered
112 Posts
If you are still out there I would like to let you know that I have taken over the internet parts dept. If you need something in the future for your FJ or any toyota you can PM me or call me @ 817-299-6127 and I will make sure to do my best to make up for this.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts