Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
:rocker:No affiliation just thought this was a neat app

Vehicle Clinometer / Tilt meter for iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad on the iTunes App Store

And it has a FJ Cruiser built in.

You can set warning/alarm angles, customize colors and device position. Set-up in truck park on level ground hit the cal button and have fun. (if the mount will not be moved you only have to cal once, be sure to turn off auto-zero at startup)

Someone in the comments had a good idea about setting the angles low to scare passengers haha.

I have not gotten it offroad yet but it is fun to play with, only downside I saw is it costs $1.99.

-Boot

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
saw this in the christmas issue of 4wd toyota owner mag. i bought it aswell its pretty neat

·
Registered
2,925 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
FJ is in the update which should be approved by Friday, or Monday
I'll post again as soon as Apple posts it in the App Store. Thanks for the suggestion :)

·
Premium Member
809 Posts
I like it !

·
Premium Member
8,988 Posts
That is pretty cool, assuming it is more accurate than that plastic toy Toyota equipped the FJ with. Toyota failed on that one IMO.

·
fka trailman
849 Posts
ive had the fj on my ipod since january and my iphone (verizon) since february what updat are you taking about

1 - 12 of 12 Posts