Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

1 - 20 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Whoops it's "Customer Appreciation" party.

We always put together a little party to say thank you to the FJ community for giving us a great year. This year though we've stepped it up a little and invited more vendors and have put together a better selection of raffle prizes for our mini raffle. We will have flyers at our booths with directions to the location and times.

We've been working with your favorite vendors to put together a dinner and raffle to give back to you guys. So come bring your family, have a drink and eat some of Jason's world famous (ok so it's just Toyota event famous) Carne asada and Toytechs beer on tap out of the rear of their FJC. Once the belly's are full and the adult beverages have been consumed we will do a mini raffle.

The following vendors have committed to coming and will be on hand to enjoy the night with you.

TRD parts 4U
Pure Auto Parts
All-Pro Off road
Baer Trax
DeMello Off-Road
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
Red Line
Rest stop
Expedition one
Rockyard brewing company.

Raffle prize list so far: Sliders (demello off road) Upper Control arms (All-Pro) Sliders (pure auto parts) Cargo hold down (baer trax) 30in single row LED 2 cube lights (Toytech) Commode system (rest stop) RC Car (Icon) TRD intake (trd parts4u) lower link skids (redline) washer bottle replacement (exp one)

If you guys think you will attend please respond back with how many people total you will bring so we can estimate food.

From us and all the sponsors we listed above, thank you for a great year and continued support!

·
Registered
1,888 Posts
Sounds awesome! Will this be in an area that allows dogs, or will it be indoors? I'm in, but I'll have my dog with me, so if she's not allowed I'm out :(.

·
Registered
2,532 Posts
Just like last year, my wife and I will definitely be there! Thanks for doing this again Jason!:wink

We always put together a little party to say thank you to the FJ community for giving us a great year. This year though we've stepped it up a little and invited more vendors and have put together a better selection of raffle prizes for our mini raffle. We will have flyers at our booths with directions to the location and times.

We've been working with your favorite vendors to put together a dinner and raffle to give back to you guys. So come bring your family, have a drink and eat some of Jason's world famous (ok so it's just Toyota event famous) Carne asada and Toytechs beer on tap out of the rear of their FJC. Once the belly's are full and the adult beverages have been consumed we will do a mini raffle.

The following vendors have committed to coming and will be on hand to enjoy the night with you.

TRD parts 4U
Pure Auto Parts
All-Pro Off road
Baer Trax
DeMello Off-Road
Icon Vehicle Dynamics
Red Line
Rest stop

Raffle prize list so far: Sliders (demello off road) Upper Control arms (All-Pro) Sliders (pure auto parts) Cargo hold down (baer trax) 30in single row LED 2 cube lights (Toytech) Commode system (rest stop) RC Car (Icon) TRD intake (trd parts4u) lower link skids (redline)

If you guys think you will attend please respond back with how many people total you will bring so we can estimate food.

From us and all the sponsors we listed above, thank you for a great year and continued support!

·
Premium Member
1,380 Posts
If you can send the DeMello private jet to Fredericksburg Virginia, I would like to bring my wife and 2 children. If the jet is big enough, I know of 5 or 6 more FJ owners around here that would go. While I'm there, I could pick up my sliders. Thank you ahead of time or if there is no jet, thanks anyway and looking forward to getting my x-wings.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You can put me down for two people. And I got my X-Wing sliders installed without any problems. Well worth the wait to get them!!

·
Premium Member
1,392 Posts
SWEET!! Thanks again Jason! this is our 3rd year! and Always have a blast at your gathering!! Count us in for 4! (Also, sent you a PM)

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
I would love to join in. It would just be me... No family members this time. Thanks Jason!

1 - 20 of 155 Posts