·
Premium Member
6,607 Posts
in for +2.

·
FJ Expeditions R Us
4,082 Posts
Thanks Jason and other vendors!!!

Please add us in 2 adults and Bear, he won't eat tho... :)

cheers,

dale

·
Registered
33 Posts
In. + 3. Thanks Jason.

Hoping Karma kicks in since I gave the raffle quiz prize I won last year to the young just engaged couple last year. ;)

·
Registered
2,367 Posts
Are we going to all fit? If the same place again it's going to be awfully cozy.

Good to see that James from Ex1 will be there.

·
Premium Member
2,456 Posts
Frankly, it seems like more of a customer appreciation party :) with the service and quality I've gotten, now I feel bad for not throwing a true vendor appreciation party :) Thanks to you and your team Jason, along with the other vendors for the great aftermarket options we have available and for helping build a great FJ community.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Thanks Jason. Me + 1:rocker:

·
Registered
485 Posts
Obviously the Toytec crew will be there. Probably 6 or 8 people. There are about 100 pints per keg... I need more kegs.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Well, it appears Ouray is going to be deserted Fri night for the social event of the season... Add 1 + a very excited 10 yr old.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Thanks Jason (& fellow vendors)! Sounds like a great time! Would this be on Friday night?

Sent from AutoGuide.com App
Yes Friday night!

Im not so easily swayed… I'm still waiting on my Jambo dinner from 2012…

:lol:
Ouch:)

Are we going to all fit? If the same place again it's going to be awfully cozy.

Good to see that James from Ex1 will be there.
Different place, it will be mostly outside. It's about 4miles up the hill, we will have a map of the place. Should be plenty of parking.

Frankly, it seems like more of a customer appreciation party :) with the service and quality I've gotten, now I feel bad for not throwing a true vendor appreciation party :) Thanks to you and your team Jason, along with the other vendors for the great aftermarket options we have available and for helping build a great FJ community.
It's the least we can do for you guys:)

So far we are at about 150 with vendors and guest!

41 - 60 of 155 Posts