Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

61 - 80 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Happy to help out!

A tasty beer is always enjoyable after a day on the trails and we're happy to help supplement the beer supply in Ouray....

Those traveling from the east are welcome to stop by our brewpub in Castle Rock and give our food a shot, too!

Jeff

rockyard.com :: Home

·
Premium Member
4,687 Posts
I'm in, +1. Great party last year, I hope you guys got a bigger back yard for this year :rocker:

·
Registered
702 Posts
Won't be able to make it to this years event........ It won't happen again next year, if there is one....... :frown

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
Texans are coming, so twice as much as you thought.
And that is after they have their quota of "FireBall"!!!!:rofl:
Jax':wave:

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,048 Posts
And that is after they have their quota of "FireBall"!!!!:rofl:
Jax':wave:
Special request...if you see me walking around with an empty bottle of Fireball, looking for more, send me back to my condo! :lol:

In related news, Jim Beam makes a cinnamon whiskey now too! Uh oh

:eek: :D

·
Registered
109 Posts
Naaahhh, I've got cousins, aunts and uncles in TX and my folks were born there. I bet Rockyard and ToyTec gotcha covered (at least on the beer side)!

Jeff

·
Registered
1,135 Posts
me, myself, and I will be there.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
Apparently I had a blonde moment or I have been sniffing to many welding fumes in the shop. It's "customer appreciation" not "vendor". Jason Fail.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Jason Demello Appreciation party in Ouray Friday 7/18/14

Apparently I had a blonde moment or I have been sniffing to many welding fumes in the shop. It's "customer appreciation" not "vendor". Jason Fail.
you know, I read that, and thought it was backwards, but then thought maybe you meant this is where the vendors appreciate, so i gave it a pass.

Not sure why you didn't just blame tiffany anyways.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Re: Jason Demello Appreciation party in Ouray Friday 7/18/14

you know, I read that, and thought it was backwards, but then thought maybe you meant this is where the vendors appreciate, so i gave it a pass.

Not sure why you didn't just blame tiffany anyways.
I save only the good stuff to blame her for!

61 - 80 of 155 Posts