Toyota FJ Cruiser Forum banner

81 - 100 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
381 Posts
Wouldn't miss it for all the snow, rain, hail, thunder and lightning in Colorado. Which might be just as well!!

Sign us up for 2 and 3/4 (you know how much the little one likes your Carne Asada!)

Reactions: Dennx

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Hope y'all noticed Jason has moved this "4 miles up the hill" and mostly outdoors so be sure to bring a chair and rain gear or umbrella. I'm sure they will have a few EZ-up type shelters set up but no way to squeeze in 150+ fun lovin folks.

Reactions: FJ Moose

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #87
What time you thinking to start it up? >:D
We will have the official time on the flyer printed and available at the event. Or in short, were not sure yet. If you want to show up early and help set up, we won't turn you away, but we will turn you into a worker:)

Hope y'all noticed Jason has moved this "4 miles up the hill" and mostly outdoors so be sure to bring a chair and rain gear or umbrella. I'm sure they will have a few EZ-up type shelters set up but no way to squeeze in 150+ fun lovin folks.
That's correct Ace, it doesn't look far, just down one of the trails near town. It says 2.4 miles but I don't think that's correct. It shows it as 10min drive when I recalculate it.

We are already working with sponsors to bring an extra easy up. Keeping everyone dry shouldn't be an issue. Parking shouldn't be either, the property is decent sized!

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Registered
2,766 Posts

If it gets cold I will just snuggle with Demello

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
485 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,211 Posts
BE GOOD MILES:)

Yes, Tiffany will be there... -minus fireball! Infact anyone caught giving her fireball will be charged an extra 25% on your next order:)

I assume TTR members are excluded from that penalty since it's our unauthorized unofficial official club beverage?

·
Premium Member
4,691 Posts
BE GOOD MILES:)

Yes, Tiffany will be there... -minus fireball! Infact anyone caught giving her fireball will be charged an extra 25% on your next order:)
I assume TTR members are excluded from that penalty since it's our unauthorized unofficial official club beverage?
I was about to ask what a fireball is :angel

·
Registered
1,749 Posts
I was about to ask what a fireball is :angel
Note to self: Show Moose what fireball is... with extreme prejudice.
Moose, RUN! Run Fast!! Don't even get close!!! You will never ever make it back to Memphis!!!! You will have the urge to sell everything you own, pack up the FJ, and move your a$$ to Gilmer, TX. and set up a tent on top of Barnwell Mountain!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~:surprise

Tom, only in moderation for beginners!:rocker:
Jax':wave:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #99
Moose, RUN! Run Fast!! Don't even get close!!! You will never ever make it back to Memphis!!!! You will have the urge to sell everything you own, pack up the FJ, and move your a$$ to Gilmer, TX. and set up a tent on top of Barnwell Mountain!!!!!~~~~~~~~~~~~:surprise

Tom, only in moderation for beginners!:rocker:
Jax':wave:
You guys are crazy!

·
Premium Member
247 Posts
Me, wife and 2 kids.

81 - 100 of 155 Posts